Over the years, the mobile internet technology has undergone a remarkable transformation – the evolution of mobile technology has shaped the way we communicate, work, and live our lives in terms of basic voice calls from early days to the era of lightning-fast internet speeds. The journey of mobile technology from 2G to 5G has brought new advancement.
Each generation of wireless cellular technology or in telecom industry has introduced enhanced bandwidth speeds and network capacity as 4G users get speeds of up to 100 Mbps, and with 4G download speeds, wireless users can stream high-definition audio/video streaming services, availing the rise of mobile applications, video streaming services, and social media platforms. So, now let us see how 4G transformed mobile internet and enhanced user experience along with Smart 5g tester, 5G test equipment, 5g network tester tools and Smart 4G Testing RF drive test software, Cellular LTE RF drive test tools & equipment in detail.
How 4G transformed mobile internet?
4G technology has revolutionized the way we use our mobile phones and offered even faster data speeds, lower latency, and enhanced reliability compared to its predecessors. 4G opened a world of possibilities and has given us access to greater telecom mobility in terms of accessing files on the go, having high-quality video chats while in transit, uploading and downloading files in an instant. With 4G, all these have phenomenally changed the way we work around the world as the mobile internet makes the work life a lot easier, save your time, and changed the way in terms of communication with our family, friends, and loved ones.
When a question comes, how has the internet transformed by 4G, answer would be faster communication speed, lower cost, and paperless environment; users get the advantage of superior, uninterrupted connectivity, especially for advanced tasks such as video chats and conferences; mobile device users can stream music, videos, and movies at a much faster and can also easily share information online.
How 4G transformed enhanced user experience?
Faster mobile speeds on 4G means, consumers will be able to use the same services as they currently do more but with quickly and on a larger scale. With faster mobile speeds, users are not only able to consume audio and video content more reliably and at a higher quality, but also enhancing the social element of content consumption and to share more with your friends about what you are consuming.
The mobile internet has revolutionized communications, which is now our favoured medium of everyday communication; for ordering a pizza, buying a television, sharing a picture over instant messaging.
Digital Media or Mobile Internet before 4G –
- Before the arrival of the 4G network, people were using 3G, 2G, and 1G networks for their digital media and communication.
- The 1G network was unreliable and allowed to happen only voice calls and it did not allow interoperability between countries because of its low capacity.
- The 2G network was founded on digital signalling technology, introduced in the year 1980. It had significant advantages as it was digitally encrypted and introduced services such as text messaging.
- the third-generation network (3G) changed how people viewed communication and digital media when it arrived in the year 2000. 3G aimed to increase internet speeds up to 14 Mbps and it was fast as it took between 11 and 90 seconds to download a 3-minute Mp3 song whereas on the 2G network, downloading of same file would take between 6 to 9 minutes.
Digital Media after 4G network –
- 4G has brought the relationship between digital media and the user to a new chapter with the improvements in digital devices such as smartphones and other handheld devices. 4G offers speeds between 1 Gbps and 10 Mbps, better latency which translates to less buffering, social media and instant messaging services, improvements in quality of voice, faster download speeds, high-quality sound, and higher quality streaming services.
4G has transformed many people’s lives in ways that were unimaginable previously, for example- users can quickly shop for things they need online, along with booking transport tickets away from the station and their laptops. When these kinds of requirements will increase more and more, network testing will play a major role. RantCell is one of the reliable smart phone based software that you can install in your phone and measure the network coverage at cost-effective solutions and even remotely